We would like to play against a foreign opposition, what do I do?

Modified on Fri, 24 Jan 2020 at 03:39 PM

If you are an English team that would like to either play a foreign opposition at home or travel abroad to play them, both Lincolnshire FA and The FA will need to know. 

Please complete the relevant attached document (one for pro clubs and one for grassroots) and submit to Lincolnshire FA Documents will not be accepted without a valid signature.

Once received and verified Lincolnshire FA will forward your application onto the sanctioning department at The FA who will take it from here. 

From time to time, The FA may request more information so please ensure that we receive the application well in advance of your intended fixture or trip. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article